>Lots of tags and an award while I was away from the blog. Will take them all up. First to come up is a tag by Iya. And yes Iya, I think you’ll find some more similarities coming up 🙂
It’s a fun tag. I have to answer 50 questions about myself. So read on….
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No…..I mean there are other people with the same name, but I wasn’t named after anyone particularly.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Couple of days back…sheer fatigue.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sometimes, if I don’t like the person am talking to but not too often.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes I do. They were particularly nasty when I was a kid so mom took me to some homeopathic doc. They were fine for some 20 odd years. They are back now…….
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe. I’m quite an impulsive, spur of the moment kinda person. I went rafting when I was suffering from a bad back, because I knew the chance may not come again for some time….so I don’t really know the answer to this one.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL
Cereal as in dal or cereal as in cornflakes? Well masoor dal in case of former and Kellogg’s Chocos in case of latter.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. IF YOU WERE TO PICK YOU OWN FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Hot Choc Fudge…at Nirula’s ( Delhi). It’s actually a sundae. I think half of Delhi would respond to this question with the same answer.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes…..ummm, also how they talk.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I lose interest and patience very fast.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My parents who are in Delhi.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Of course. It’s fun.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Am wearing blue jeans and black wedge sandals.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Some radio station….no idea which one
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh roses, also anything lemony.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
She’s one of my favourite bloggers….met her through the blogger space
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Black….two red streaks which are turning to a dull brown
28. EYE COLOR?
Very dark brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOODS?
Terrible question. I love food. But rajma chawal, mutton biryani, and spaghetti bolognaise top the list.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings, always
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Dev D – LOVED IT
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red T shirt – here we go again with this color
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter – especially Delhi winters
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs – warm, comforting ones
36. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP.
It’s a cup from some promotion at Barista on which a sketch artist drew my face. It doesn’t look like me at all….but it’s still on my desk.
38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Marriage Bureau for Rich People by Farahad Zama – have just started it.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad – am comfortable with laptop.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Movie – Casino Royale – again!!
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
No sounds – in the hills on a holiday – total and complete silence. Man, I badly need a holiday.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I think I’m a very likeable person- I get along with people very well. Does that count?
46. WHERE WERE U BORN?
47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
A very heavy kundan set. Belonged to my Grandmom. Mom gave it to me when I got married.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
We were classmates at Business school.
49. FAVORITE SONG?
Since there are so many, will mention the current fav – Genda Phool from Delhi – 6 and Nayan Tarse from Dev D.
Sound Of Music.
The rule says I need to tag fellow bloggers, but am just feeling too lazy to do so. People, just pick up the tag. Especially if you have a blogger’s block. It will give you a reason to post.