>I got an award. Yay!! From Dil Se…..
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”Some rules of the game:
a) Show off your honesty(and modesty) by thanking the person who gave you the award and link to their post.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself, please no cheating here !! that’s the fun part.
c) Select 7 other bloggers you think deserve this award and pass it on to them.
d) Notify the bloggers about the award and invite them to be the honest ones next !!
Here are 10 honest (gulp!) things about me :
1. My husband is the foundation of my life. And I admit that shamelessly. Even to him. Which most friends claim is a crime…because men are not supposed to know how dependent you are on them. Bah!!!
2. I don’t think I want kids. There. I said that. And no explanations to give.
3. I lurrve my smile
4. I am very friendly. I think everyone has shades of grey. I accept that.
5. I’m crazily responsible about my parents. It’s a total reversal now. Them kids….me responsible adult!!!
6. I’m a total Arien. I love talking about myself!!
7. Vibrant colors make me happy. At home, on my clothes….
8. I hate my temper. It’s momentary but sometimes can cause real damage.
9. I find it easy to move on. I can disconnect. Especially if I’m hurt.
10. I cook awesome food…when I want to. Problem is I’m too lazy to cook the everyday dal chawal.
I hand this over to…bloggers who I admire for their use of the language, honesty of intent, and art of making one laugh.
Miss M: You always make me chuckle. Love the way you write.
ROFL INDIAN: Funny.
Agent Green Glass: WITTY.Very.
The Knife: His honest love for food is amazing. Brilliant, brilliant blog. I actually copy and store his recipes in the hope that I shall try them some day.
A monk in hot water: Guffaw!!
Ma Voix : Always a pleasure to read her blog.
I have one more award to accept. ( I know. Am showing off. Love it.) That will happen in another installment.